Relatively spacious...but once I stuffed my room with electronic devices and shelves....
Look at it! Now the room looks compact...things are everywhere as there's no space to store things. I wish i have more space to use my table- It seems like i'm not making a full use of the table.Ta. La~. Look at this:
My dinner! I made this using a rice cooker and mirco wave. Btw the miso soup is instant soup.
Now I will mention about my day, which is today. Ermm....I was busy. The end. Not. There should be more. Well...my class started at 8.40 and finished at 16.00...a long day.
I think i've mentioned to some people but i'll say it again. I joined a sports day commitee :) Today, I distributed catalogs that explains about sports day to people around the campus. I tell u, it's not an easy job. People walks by as if I do not exist and some people makes up a clever exuse, which is "Ow, I got them already". That is what everyone says. But realise that world is always fair. Warm hearted people do exist. I was so happy when they recieved the catalogs :)
