Haha crazzyyy! Dumbo's ear! It's not mine btw. Other people persuaded me to buy minnie mouse but i refused. Dun ask why.
Me and Maiko-san!
I tell you, it was such a hectic day yesterday. Woke up at 6am to prepare for the day and left my room at 7am to head to Disneyland Tokyo (>u<)b I could be said that it was entirely my first visit to disneyland. Well actually, I went when I was little and I only remember being chased after by a 'witch'. Hilarious I know. We arrived there at 9.30am an commenced our day by getting onto the space mountain. The ride drove me crazy. My mind was spinning and I really thought my head would fly off. Err...that ride was not what i like. Then next we went to....woops i forgot the order but nevermind...i think it was It's a small world. It was a nice short trip around the building on a mini boat. After that we got onto the teacup...TamuTamu-san spun the cup until the limit. U know how disasterous that is?? My soul left my body and this is not sarcasm! I seriously felt like that. I wonder why we went on it twice. We went to the big thunder mountain (like a pony express in jerudong park) and other rides like peterpan's ride and splash mountain. Surprisingly we managed to try out splash mountain 5 times in a day. It wasn't only to have a fun time falling down from the top of the 'mountain' but to take funny pics. There's a camera set up at the climax of the ride, and it automatically takes a pic of people sliding down. We were enjoying taking diff types of pics under that circumstance. Doing diff poses like raising both hands and looking up simultaneously, looking at your partner until the pic has been taken, etc.
this is one of the pic from the splash mountain. Everyone's doing the same pose but some weren't succesful:P The pic sucks coz i took the image from screen, which is not allowed and we were told to get off and stop it :P Crazy yeah doing these kinda stuff? but it was FUN! can't stop once u start it.
Amazingly by the end of the day, we got onto 20 rides (some rides are repeated) and this consists of a show, parade and a firework ( wonderful!). One of the guy said that it is unsual to accomplish 20 rides within a day and according to his calculation, each ride cost 200 yen for us. cheap man!
Obviously by the end of the day, all of us were exhausted and looked dead. Esp Taihei looked like he aged in a day. I wish i could post before and after image of him....I know i can't...but the difference is sooo funny! Anyway, we trudged back home and arrived back to my room at 12.15am. What a fab day it was :D
p.s. I ate tons of snacks on that day :P hehehe. I had 3 diff types of ice cream and a maple churros (this was great!)
I'll post up images on facebook. Still waiting for the pics from other people.
