Saturday, August 11, 2007

Updates abt me

Before I left Japan, I went to the school library to check out my exam results, which I was or shall i say that my parents were concerned of. But no worries everyone, I've passed every subjects and got my credits! I was quite proud of myself that I managed to obtain the credits as the classes are in jap and everything was just totally diff frm my past experiences.

Following on frm the news related to jap...I've passed my driving license in Japan...big smile...!! In Japan, foreign driving license is unofficial and considered illegal to use them as a license. Instead, we are persuaded or shall i say almost imposed to take a driving exam (..again..sigh) in order to obtain Jap driving license. The law test was easy but the actual driving was hard. so picky bah the instructor! Anyway, I failed twice and on my third go I managed to grasp my license that I've awaited for long time. At the driving centre, I heard that many, I mean tons foreign drivers fail the test at least 6 times. I got worried after I heard the statistics cos u know the test is time consuming and what more significant is the cost! I had to pay 2400 yen (approx b$32) to take a test. I can hav a lunch and buy a clothes with that money. Well wat a relieve...managed to save the cost :) However I have no intention of driving in Japan :P I'm so scared to drive back there...the roads small and it's like a maze. I got it cos my Brunei license's gona expire soon.

Thats for today!

Hav a nice day :)