Well, I have been busy going to different places, outside and inside Japan. Yesterday I was at my friends place eating and drinking to catch up with stuff we missed during the break and as for today, I went over to nagashi somen party! I pressume u guys are wondering what that is...but hey, i duno what exactly it is :P It was my first time doing it.
I forgot to take a pic of it so i randomly got a pic frm the internet. I hope it helps.

The one we had today was way bigger than this. I think it was more than 2 meters long. Basically we have the releaser at the top ready to release the ready-made noodles, and the eaters would set themselves along the bar to catch the noodles. I know, it is time consuming to eat in such way..but hey try it! it's fun!!! Usually we release noodles called somen but we tried soba and udon, which i think is more familiar to u guys.
Anyway, that's it for today :)