As usual, for how long have I abandoned this blog? Being busy these days...slacking off too :P
Anyway, photoblog once again!The first 2 pics were taken on Monday @ Adeline's Soiree :) It was meant to be a semi formal party but Maiko and I thought of wearing Yukata since we didnt have chance to wear them in Summer.
Sweet!
International students from Tsukuba Uni (2 in the center) and Chiba Uni (Girl on the right)
This was taken on 4th October :) A huge event took place in Tsuchiura where abt 800,000 people come to watch fireworks! We went there by bicycle, for my friend warned us that there's gona be mass traffic. It took abt an hour by bicycle :( but the fireworks were brilliant!! I heard that it was shooting off the latest fireworks in Japan.
Banana coated with chocolate! YUM YUM! we got this from a man who we don't know.
Takoyaki! We bought this ourselves :P
An hour before the actual event starts. This is just a part of it.