God, I was soo pissed off this morning cos of that bitch! But hey, I'm cool now....because hehe:)...you guys will like the pics that i'm going to post today.
As I have mentioned in my previous post (I forgot when), our uni is having a festival. We, the freshman's, are to hold a gay-bar during the big event. It has been a tradition for the freshman's to open a gay-bar on the day. I' ve participated in the cooking section. We have been making curry rice, chicken rice (it's more like a ketchup flavoured nasi petaya...lol i duno how to spell, pudding, jelly, sandwich, and etc until midnight on the day before. I didn't manage to take loads of pics with the gays. They were busy unlike us...the customers don't order the food. sadly, they only order the drinks :( but today we had more order than yesterday, prolly because we lowered the price and did more advetising :P
This is the cooking area
The cooking member for todayI'm off tmr and I'm heading to shibuya with Maiko to buy my autumn/winter clothes! Woohoo!