My winter holiday was short. It all went past in a flash. I wish it was much longer.
Anyway, during then i went for new year shopping at a department store. It was bargain! Banners with numbers of 30%, 50% and 70% off were printed in bold letters!! How tempting! Isn't that a heaven for girls? I can imagine guys creasing their face right now but hey there were quite a lot of couples doing happy shopping...though guys were just carrying huge shopping bags. haha. I think I was brave, in fact very brave to mingle with the crowd of girls with bloodshot eyes checking out for clothes. I was in the crowd pushing and being pushed just for clothes. It may sound dumb but it was a valuble experience...and i found it quite fun :P But the worst of all was the cashier. I thought it wouldn't take long to pay for the items but woow...life aint that easy. When i tried to head to the cashier, staff came up to me and said the queue starts outside the store. So yeah, I went out of the store to queue up but i couldn't find the starting point. Loads of girls were lining up outside the store which is on the third floor and where did I end up? ...on the second floor. It took me 40mins to pay for 2 clothes. Sigh, I hate cashiers!! My shopping continued though. I bought a top and a pair of shoes. Shopping is fun!
On 5th, I went to Tokyo to visit art museums.
- Akari/Light/Art exhibition (interesting but a little boring)
- Ninagawa woman photo exhibition (She is getting famous in Japan. A young photographer. I really love her photos! the colour, composition, everything!)
- Edvard Munch Art exhibition (gee terrible amount people were packed in the gallery. It took me 2 hours to see around the art piece but it was brilliant and i had goosebumps! esp the piece entitled 'anxiety')
U guys should take a look at her website. The good news is that there is an 'english site'. So click on the link below :)
http://ninamika.com/That's it for today! Ciao!