Something upsetting had happened. It's a personal thing and I felt sooo depressed afterwards.
Yesterday I had to make a speech in english class and the depressing thing had occured then. *sigh*My english (speaking-wise) has deteriorated!! I realised I stutter a lot now ;( Even though I read off a paper, I cannot speak fluently as I did before...but in contrast my japanese is improving beyond measure- I might be exaggerating a little here. I don't know...perhaps I need to read more books and talk more with the international students'.
Other than that nothing much had happened. Ow, but I baked cup cakes today- it was just a spontaneous thing I had done. It was a surprised that I haven't baked in ages, but I think I've done a great job. It tastes alrite and my tummy's fine :)
The other great news is that I'm going to start working at a restaraunt next week. I'm going to work there as a waitress :P hope I can make a good start on my first day :)