Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Photoblog :D

Crap...Ive been ditching this blog for how long?? well, quite a lot of stuff happened during then... I was thinking over this problem...this stupid has been bothering me for such a long time but I duno how to deal it... Aiyo~ and the biggest problem, Homesick!! Sigh, u guys may laugh when I say I miss Brunei but I do. and my family ofcourse. I just cant wait until my summer break...2 more months till my flight. Omg, its such a long time.

Ow btw are there anyone going back to Brunei in July?? I'm not sure whether I can catch up with aussie ppl...cos i couldnt the last time :(

Anyway, PHOTOBLOG!!

I joined the football circle and the pics are from the football tournament (mainly 2 & 3 yr students) that was held somewhere in Ibaraki prefecture :P My friends n I participated as a manager. Unfortunately(??) only 2 players from our yr played but still it was FUN!!

The tournament was a total drama. Not a single person thought that we could actually WIN the tournament. We were screaming our heads off each time we won the game, some were crying :P yeah simply because we couldnt believe what was going on. Im not trying to say the players s*ck but it's really hard to believe things that had happened.



2nd yr !

3rd yr! No.11 loves to do wierd things...he's getting a cold look from the members :P the managers :D we joined the managers football tournament but unfortunately we only made 1 round. can u see our uniform number?? we made it consecutive (>o<)


The guy in the center is the MVP!

lovely Managers! It was damn freezing on that day!

well thats it for now. Adios!