Guess what!? I drove :D Here in Japan.
Well its quite a long story...not.
A Bruneian friend of mine had to move out from the dorm today and I helped out by driving a mini truck. She rented a mini truck so she can carry out her furnitures, clothes, etc. At first, I got freaked out when I saw the truck...simply cos I never drove that sort of car before but once u get on it, it went all well. I got my friend to navigate the way but yeah, we got lost a few times but managed back to the right route safely. The driving itself was good. Despite the confusing traffic lights, I didnt realise how easy (I duno if this is a proper word to use but...) it is to drive here in Tsukuba. Although I nearly collide into the stone-made block thinggy that's protruded at the junction to divide the line...i dono whats it called but yeah. Im not trying make an excuse but it was REALLY DARK. I couldnt see the block thingy when I was turning right and my friend screamed at me "YUKO! STOP! THERE'S A BLOCK! BLOCK!" I had no idea what she was talking abt but then I realised. It was soo close u know. But we managed to return the car safely without getting it badly crushed :P
Yeah, well basically that's what had happened today. I think I need to learn the roads more before I drive. Or at least someone who knows the route in depth.