skip to main | skip to sidebar
Smile

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I can't wait!

Muahaha!! Hana yori dango season 2 has finished!! I am soo desperate to watch them!! It sounds really good!!
Posted by Yuko at 2:40 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Profile

University of Tsukuba
Environmental Design course

Links

  • Joy
  • Yang
  • Najat
  • Marvin
  • Von

TaG (-_-)zzz.。o○


Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (61)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Relief
      • As predicted
      • I can't wait!
      • My last visit to ISB
      • Happy belated birthday to JOY!
      • Now I comment on the academic fees
      • Woopsy Daisy
      • A present from mum
      • Cheap Labour
      • Blog Debut