Today, I went to ISB to bid farewell...nah actually I went there to pay my exam inquiry fees (why now??). I asked what is the payment for and if i got it clear, I made that payment because I had my art paper remarked. Then after that, I did say a few words to Ms Duce, Mrs Hollis and Afika.
..and yesterday I went to ISB as well...to look at my sister's art work and Mr P was being soooo annoying! That fat cow! He's one of the worse art teacher Ive met so far. He has being back-biting about my art piece. I mean...I don't mind that but what further annoys me is that he didn't make ANY advises or suggestions to my work and he just spits out to other art students that my work sucks! How annoying can that be!? And yesterday he asked me why I was unsuccessful with my art work. My mind went blank...but then I knew how he wanted me to answer, so I said "I didn't explore much with it". He smirked!! (argh!!! yuck!!!) Actually I wanted to add that the examiner was very hard on us and biased; My year had the same examiner as the previous year, and the highest among all was level 5. I just don't know why Ms Bennett didn't change the examiner. Is she stupid? I hope this year's examiner is different. Sorry but it still annoys me a lot although I did not choose fine arts at uni.
Well I think I said enough for today.