The seniors! Karin (left) and Yukiko (right) They're really nice :D One of my favourite seniors.
A group photo of the mini football group! I didn't get to like the girls except for Itsumi. The boys were BORING. bleh~
Miho (left), Itsumi (centre) and me! I got to know them through the sports day commitee. Miho is such a funny person! Stangely I have closer friends from other fields. Though I have couple of close friends in my field too...but the rest are superficial friendship.
Friends from other department. Yusuke (left) and Yuichi (right)We end the sports day with a drinking party. Gee....it costs 3000 yen to attend (about B$42) but we get to drink as much as u want and eat. Plus, it was fun! mingling and drinking! but I controlled myself with alcohol or else I won't be able to ride my bicycle back to my dorm. Though there were tons of people getting drunk and throwing up(yuck!) Some people went off to karaoke after the 'dinner' but I went back (cos I had class the next day from 8.40am)...I got back at 12.30am. Before I left the place, I said 'thank you' to the seniors I worked with and I was touched with their reaction.... One of them started to cry (prolly she was drunk that she is easily moved to tears) soo bad!
I was really happy to get to know people from P.E. department. 2 guys :) They were tall and looked fit!
PS: I met the girl from Brunei. She knew some of my friends like Serene :) She's extremely hyper!! lol
