Saturday, May 26, 2007

More on Pakkun-Makkun

It's kinda a long story but I'll talk about it. During Pakkun-Makkun's lecture, we had a chance to do pakkun eiken (pakkun defines a word and we have to guess it) and I raised my hand to join. However my friend, sitting next to me raised earlier than I did...and only one of us was allowed to join the game (gee...just because we are friends...but I guess they had to give a fair chance to everybody in the auditorium). So my friend went up on stage and done her job. Luckily after that she got their autograph!!!! Damn I envy her man!!! but nevermind she got it and nothing could be changed. Instead I took a photograph of it :P haha. Moreover, after the session, we had a chance to ask questions and I asked pakkun a question. I managed to talk with him (hehehe... gee I sound obsessed) and as a return gift, I got NHK's character, Nanami-chan's key chain :) better than nothing.

Hehe I look dumb :P