Saturday, May 26, 2007

Updates!



Today was a special day for Tsukuba students'. We had Yadokari-sai (Yadokari festival) which is a festival with mikoshi (a portable shrine? that's what it says in the dictionary) contest, yukata contest and stalls. I bought some food...it tasted good I suppose. Our fine arts department won the mikoshi contest but unfortunately not the yukata contest. I took few photos of the mikoshi we made (I didnt participate with its production but I was cheering!) It was cool man!

Anway, do you remember the Japanese comedian that I've mentioned in my previous post? Well at last, makkun has uploaded the pics we took at the end of the lecture. The resolution of the pic is bad as he used his mobile phone :( If you're interested in them, click the site below:

http://makkun-deadline.cocolog-nifty.com/

Can you find me? I'm in the very first row, sitting next to a girl wearing a pink top. U can't really see pakkun (pink top- you can't find him very easily) and makkun (green top behind me)....it's hard.