Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hope all u guys had a great halloween yesterday (>u<)b Anyway I had a great one too. It wasn't anything big and gorgeous but it was tremendously fun! We had the party yesterday and to be precise, I arranged the party or else no would've/bothered planning this whole halloween party.
To be honest, I thought the party would end up rather boring...doing the usual mingling and eating sort of thing. But woow things turned out to be different. We just ate and mingled but things we talked abt kept on elaborating into diff topics and we just couldn't stop laughing our head off.
It was a party of 5 and we had it in my small room. Firstly, 3 of us went to supermarket to buy veges and etc to make our dinner. I think it was almost 9 when we finished cooking and I duno what took us that long to make it.




Our dinner! How gorgeous is that!? We made tempura, okonomiyaki, steamed salmon, spaghetti, pumpkin-nimono and rolled-cabbage. Dun ask me abt the dishes if though u have no idea of it. Too malas to explain each of them but I tell you...it was delicious!





Took a picture before we rushed our way eating like monsters. We managed to fit 5 of us into my compact room....amazingly....3 of us are design students (environment design, architecture, and product design) and the others are studying art- one of the girl has an ambition to become curator and the other girl wants to be an art advisor (if i remember correctly)

We bathed after our dinner and came back to have our dessert, cheese cake. Actually we looked for a pumpkin cake but we ended up having the cheese cake after having a serious discussion with our purse. It was soo unbelievable with the price of the cake. Crazy prices for poor student's like us. Hehe I'm wearing my pajama.

The design of the cheese cake is sooo cute. Take a close look: Cute rite? It was delicious too:)