I have no idea why I feel sleepy recently during classes. The voice of the lecturer is a good lullaby that makes majority of student's fall into a deep sleep. At first, I felt bad sleeping in front of the lecturer but now I don't:P I duno what changed me.
I had classes on last sat and sunday on art education. i took the lecture as i need the credits to become an art teacher...although have no intention/will to become one. you might ask then why i'm taking it. well just for the sake i can just use those credits to graduate. Any way the art education class bored my to death! the class commenced from 10am till 4.30pm, made me drowsy for the whole time. Plus, the teacher was annoying....he spoke like we're in reception and imagine how that's like. I really regreted for taking it :( but now its over and end of semester exam awaits me (sob sob)
I'll be heading to kyushu during my autmn break prolly for 4 days. Short trip but hope i can enjoy my stay there (cross-fingers)!