I just came back from an outing with Maiko and guy friends from other department (I forgot which dept). Anyway we dined and after that we went to bowling centre. We played 2 games, and it was ought to be a friendly game of us. but it turned out to be a serious one. The guys were puzzled or even intimidated by my scores. My today's average score was 138, and with a big smile on my face I am proud to announce that I've updated my best score! It was 138 but now it's 140!!! The guys said they want to put revenge on me, but I dun think they can win me :P joking.
Later on we went to the batting centre. It was my very first time to play it and I think I've played enough. Firstly I tried 90km and afterwards 110km. I managed to hit the balls (yeah!) , not brilliantly but pressume quite well.
My friend took this for me with her phone :) Bet I'll have a muscle pain tmw. crap.