



Okay another random post. but before that, I've uploaded part of my london trip photos on facebook and joy have compiled a creative movie of it. The song/midi of watever u call it was fab! it just recalled our days at joy's place :P I kinda miss that hyper moments we had when we talked over abt the japanese dramas. Actually, there's no one to share that topic here. I don talk about it with my friends, which is kinda sad. I miss it JOY!!
We went to a lot of places, well for some we only looked at the exterior for few minutes and left, packed everyday with stuff.
British Museum
National Gallery
Tate Modern
Tate Britain
Kew Garden
Tower of London
St. Paul's Cathedral
Buckingham Palace
Big Ben
Londoneye
Trafalgar Square
Westminster Abbey
Millennium Bridge
LSE (4 consecutive nights?)
I think we went to enough places but to say the truth, I wanted to go to more places. 6 days wasnt enough to get to places in London. I tell u there are tons of places to visit. Man, I esp envy the art students there. There are loads of ENTRY FREE galleries!! Damn it.
Well that's it for today i pressume. Ciao