Yes! I finished my English and French test! My exams are over and that simply means that my freshman's year is over! Horaayy!!
Anyway, I'm just gona blab abt this annoying thing. Argh... it's about my job at this restaraunt. Did I tell u guys that I'm working as a waitress? I know some people just smirked. Yuko? working as a waitress? yea wateva. Anyway I told my boss that I cant work tmr but hey, when I saw my timetable, it clearly said 'Yuko is working tmr'. God that fat pig! I need to participate the design workshop from 8.30 till 4.00 and what's more? I need to work at a restaraunt!? Gila man. I was to complain abt this today, but he got away by not coming to work today. Sigh, I guess I have to go tmr.
I just cant wait until monday! My flight to London is on monday morning! This is just so exciting! Finally, I can get out from Japan and enjoy my life out of Japan. I'll be heading to London (staying over at Joy's place during my stay!!) and Zurich! btw I'm not going alone. I'm going with my friend, Maiko :D
I just cant wait!