Monday, September 10, 2007

Campus festival!

Atlast, I finished tracing the ground plan of an architecture called 'HOUSE F 1988'. You guys might be wondering what the heck I'm talking about but it's a task given out during subject called graphic presentation D. I took this subject this semester to learn architecture in depth but oh my god...the work load is like hell! and hopefully the work load will decrease ( cross fingers). Anyways, it took me more than 30 hours to finish but now what a relief :) it's over....not. I have MORE to do ;(

Okay, now we move onto the nxt topic.

In October, my uni is holding a campus festival, and the art department is going to host a
(Gei) gay-bar :P

Maybe I should explain the origin of the name so you guys won't imagine wrong stuff and think our mind's gone mad. We call the art department in Japanese as 'Geijyutsu Senmon Gakugun'. The short form is 'Gei-Sen'. We took the Gei bit and linked with Gay. Kinda get it?

This seems like a tradition within our department, and every year the victims (guys) are to shave their leg hair and dress up like girls....hehe...I flipped through last year's album but it was hilarious. Some of them with baby face looked so pretty but on the other hand, you know....it's verbally unexplainable. Sorry.
I'm looking forward to this event and hopefully ton's of people would come and visit. I heard most of the customers who comes on the day are guys. What a wierd result :P