skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Thanks alot typhoon!
Due to the approach of the typhoon to Japan, tomorow's 1st and 2nd class are canceled! Wohooo. but I duno about tomorow. I need to check out the website.
Outside seems extremely windy and it's raining quite hard. My first typhoon experience.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Profile
University of Tsukuba
Environmental Design course
Links
Joy
Yang
Najat
Marvin
Von
TaG (-_-)zzz.。o○
Blog Archive
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(61)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(6)
Updates
I feel sick
Campus festival!
Sayonara Typhoon
Thanks alot typhoon!
"Finally"
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)