
As usual :D
We were meant to make a FUNNY pose :P Not fab at all. hmph!
They recieved a call at the same time. lol! I just had to take a pic of it!
Also not to forget the outing with Joy:) After waiting for her for sooo long at the mrt station, this is what we ended up doing :P
In the dressing room. We dressed each other randomly. Can't see it clearly but I think we have a bad sense in choosing winter clothes. Someone, we need a serious advise. Haha!
The lense is cloudy but good photo yeah? It was taken by meh!
This one's blurry and I'm proud to say that it's taken by meh!
For more photo's view facebook!
In conclusion, my stay in Brunei was brilliant and exciting. I think I was able to meet up with bunch of people (inclusive of unexpected ppl too) and it refreshed me alot. Although rite now I'm experiencing homesick again but I'm not crying this time. I think Joy knows how its like...we talked abt it. Anyway I discovered that Joy is considering a trip to Japan and I'm planning a trip to UK in March. We got soo excited abt this and we might plan a trip to europe together:D This is cool man! Okay calm down...inhale....exhale.....okay.
I LOVE U GUYS!!! *hugs*
