Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Updates

damn...i have nothing to post. Alrite, i'll list up things that has been going around me in the past few days.

  1. My rooms in a real mess. i cant walk properly and plus, there's no way i can invite people to my room.
  2. been busy doing my architecture hwk. the tasks are torturous, straining our eyes, giving us no freedom to play around (j.k. i manage to find a way to play around with my friends). I'm becoming fed up of drawing lines.
  3. Went to bowling with one of my friend. We played 2 games and my score was fab! my first game ended with a score of 98 and the second time was 130. Hows that? initially we were fooling around but ended up playing quite seriously:P
  4. Spent so much money buying equipments used in architecture class. Mourn-->I need those money to buy my autmn clothes!
  5. My friend and I are planning Haloween Party. I know it sounds kiddy but its better than nothing.
  6. Today, one of my english teacher got pissed off with my class as we werent paying attention and participating in translating english to jap. I find this class boring~!

ow boy, such a boring list.