Some of you might know that currently I'm working on a project in my design class where all freshman design students' are required to participate in Dyson competition 2007 (Some of the UK people might know). With a Teaching Assistant (TA) called Hama-san, I'm working in a group of 5. I reckon Hama-san is a good TA. He criticises our initial design sharply, makes rational comments and guides precisely the design process to us. I think he's one of the best among the rest...well that's what I reckon from what my friends say from the other group.
Anyway, this design process is not an easy task. It's tough and those who haven't experienced this will not be able to understand the feeling- like the frustration you get when you don't come up with ideas, concept, etc. It's HELL!!
My group has meeting after class almost everyday (avg 8pm till 12am)...and yesterday, we had a catastrophic meeting. As the school building closes at 12am obviously we have to work outside school. So we went to one of the group member's apartment to continue our task. We stayed up all night...and went to school at 7am (it opens then) to finish up. Again I repeat...it was hell. Squeezing our sleepy minds to get ideas and finishing up a panel to present to the class (we do this every week). The panel was used today (on the day we finished) for the presentation and it was successful...i think. Can't wait until the 3rd July coz that's when this project ends!!
I'm seriously tired man....but not that sleepy yet. I'll get to bed soon.