Normally when you think of graduation, i think most of you would imagine of a graduation thesis but today, I got a chance to take a look at a past graduation production.
The teacher said the school actually BOUGHT that graduation production from the student as it was awarded a best design prize. That means that it was the best product among all other student's who graduated in the same year. I tell it was cool. It was a set of small furnitures (a table, chair, 2 small shelves) and it was made from 7mm MDF. Man it's a pity that I couldn't get to take a photo of them. It was like a robot in a way that normally it's just a flat sheet of MDF board but if you lift them/built it up, it turns into a sturdy furniture...it's hard to explain it verbally....I'll leave it to ur imagination...I also heard that the producer made more than 100 models (wooow!!) with paper- you know it's a good method to discover how a flat material can turn into a shaped product.