Hmph! I'm sooo pissed off. This 'dude' is making so many last minute complains but he's actually doing nothing!! Grr...everyone's pissed off with that 'dude'. I think he's cunning, I mean the way to pass his load to us...but now the rest of us have tons of work to do!! Gee...but tmr's the last day...I have to calm myself down....inhale....exhale. Ok i'm fine now (j.k) That 'dude' should be greatful for not having my punch in his/her face :P
There's one more exam to go and for the rest, we have to submit essays. One of the professor told us to write 2500 words (jap characteristics). Gila that guy! I need to find quotes and stuff...but tough for me...I have no idea of quotations in Jap! Crap I need to research like hell in the library (sobsob)
Woops it ended like nothing good had happened to me. Bah, nvm the holiday's coming soon :) can't wait for the freedom!