Saturday, June 16, 2007

I forgot

hehe woops I forgot to post the important bit of today's news.
This is what I had the other day. I cooked the chicken using microwave- the ingredients are chicken and pepper only :) good yeah?


This is a rolled cabbage (meat-stuffed cabbage). It was nice :)

First of all, I boiled the cabbage to make it soft and easy to roll. Then, I stuffed the chicken in the cabbage and rolled. After that, I put the stuffed cabbage in the pan and poured a meet sauce from a retortable pouch (left over from lunch- I made spaghetti today!) and distilled water. When it seemed cooked, I added some onions and cooked for another 10 mins. I tell you it was good! and I think I'm a genius for making such food :P

Tala~! This is what I had in the end. It's very healthy :) I didnt use any oil to make my dinner today...but prolly it's used in the meet sauce. I'm taking a lot vege's.